Friday, April 27, 2007

Grey's Anatomy: 3x21

Grey's Anatomy
3x21
Desire

Can I request that the entire cast get over themselves?

Seriously.

I don't know what it is with me and Grey's right now, but I'm more annoyed than entertained... I feel like the show is in that critical time period after the hype has pressed it to the top and before the audience gets bored and slowly dwindles.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's one of the most watched shows on television, but that doesn't mean it's infallible. Because it's really, really not.

It all feels so... contrived right now.

Suddenly, WEEKS after it happened, Derek gets worried about Meredith not swimming? And decides to be a cry-baby about the Chief position?

Izzie and George are - *aha!* in repressed, hot love? What?

Addison and Alex are hot for each other when we haven't heard them mentioned in ages?

And don't get me started on Burke and Christina.

At this point, my favorite couple on the show is Alex and Amnesia Girl... everyone else is driving me up the wall.

And the show itself? It's just so preachy about relationships, with its metaphors and Penis Fish, yet every person on the show has committed adultery. Continually. Without remorse.

I'm getting bored.

Reel me in fast.

No comments: