Friday, April 27, 2007

Ross the Intern.

I don't often speak of my love for Ross the Intern... but it's there. It's deep.

I didn't know he was gonna be on the Tonight Show tonight (hello! Conan was on as well!), so imagine my joy when he came bounding on stage POUNDS lighter!

Apparently Ross is on the new season of Celebrity Fit Club. I tend to loathe all shows of that nature (read: Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, Top Model, etc.), but I'm tempted to watch Fit Club just to see Ross.

He makes me laugh.

And he has a blog he updates daily.

Let Ross entertain you.

Oh, geez. Kings of Leon are the musical guests. Must TIVO for hubby. He's headed to one of their shows in a couple of weeks...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ross the intern is adorable. Sadly I haven't seen him very much because I really don't watch Leno. I checked out his blog and viewed his talky blog. You know how some women see a baby and have that ache of 'Oh I want a baby!' Well I got a 'Oh I want a gay guy friend! ache.

Proof said...

"You know how some women see a baby and have that ache of 'Oh I want a baby!' Well I got a 'Oh I want a gay guy friend! ache."

That made me laugh... and I totally understand the feeling. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like that in some strange way Ross and I are subconciously linked in your brain. Why else would we be in the same blog?