Thursday, April 5, 2007

He said what?


The Office
3x18: The Negotiation
QUOTES


Jan: Is Toby there?
Michael: No.
Toby: I'm... here Jan.

Michael: Yeppers.
Jan: What did I tell you about yeppers?
Michael: I... don't... remember.
Jan: I told you not to say it. Do you remember that?
Michael: Yeaash.

Dwight: Don't want it, won't open it. Don't need it, won't take it.

Jim: That would have made us even, I think. He saves my life, I get him a box for his desk toy. Even steven.

Michael: Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.

Michael: I do not think that this is a woman's suit. At the very least, it's bisexual.

Creed: Big fella comes in screaming about God knows what. I think maybe Halpert had stolen his car. Something like that. So the big fella pulls out a sock, filled with nickels. Then Schrute grabs a can of hairspray and a lighter...
Angela: You're useless.

Jan: We need and HR rep, so you should just bring Toby.
Michael: Hey! I'd rather kill myself.
Michael: No. Toby is terrible. Toby is the worst human being I've ever known.

Kelly: Yes, you do, Ryan Bailey Howard, you called me stupid!

Michael: Come on, Toby, let's go.
Toby: Where?
Michael: Where? I'm gonna smack you in the head with a hammer.

Kelly: Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor.
Ryan: Don't you see why that's insane?
Kelly: Oh, so I'm crazy now?

Michael: Were you going to tell me that you hired James VanDerBeek?

Jan: Are we clear?
Michael: Pippity Poppity.

Michael: What are you writing pervball?
Toby: Just preparing for the deposition.

Michael: It was a weird day. I accidentally cross-dressed.

Dwight: You know who's a real hero? Hiro from Heroes. That's a hero. Also Bono.

--

What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us not forget Toby's "groundbreaking case." ;)