Saturday, April 7, 2007

PUNK'D and the meaning of life...

This is my dog, Granger.

I have no purpose for posting his picture, other than the fact that he's cute and I like to have something to look at at the top of the page.

Enjoy.

So, as I close out the 4th hour of the PUNK'D marathon (I've been cleaning, working, and I took the little fella for a walk, but yes, I've seen it all because my Tivo has this fabulous little pause button), I find myself with various and sundry questions/observations about life.

1. Ashton Kutcher is annoying... but funny. And somehow, it works for him.
2. Don't speak to men traveling with lifesized robots.
3. Jewel isn't cool.

I'm sure there's more, but do you really care? I mean, the whole point of PUNK'D is that we get to see celebrities with their proverbial pants down, embarrassing themselves for our amusement. And we don't have to pay $10 for a ticket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It think that's a fake dog you got from the easter bunny.

Proof said...

Don't be jealous of my dog, Dwight. Don't you have a monkey? :)