Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Office: 3x19

The Office
3x19
Safety Training

I'm unshunning you to write this blog.

Does everyone have a long-sleeved tee or a shawl to wear while they read?

Good, solid episode. Nowhere near as laugh-out-loud funny as last week. At least not for me, but seriously, last week was amazing.

Still, it's The Office, which means tons of memorable, quotable, moments.

I loved...

1. Dwight and Andy cheering about the baler's crushing abilities. They're so gonna love each other.

2. The betting. (Which served quite well in reminding us how little Karen knows about the people around her and the place she's working.) The Kelly bet was awesome. I mean, come on, everyone timing her and throwing money on the desk - while she remains completely oblivious. Fantastic. Of course, Creed and his potato apple were pretty classic. One question... since when is Ryan forehead-kissing sweet? Whatever. I'm lovin' all the face time for him and Kelly.

3. Michael and Dwight's "performance."

4. Darryl talking Michael down from the roof. It's hard to completely obliterate someone's personality and have them thank you for it. Kudos.

I can't NOT talk about them.

Kevin: That is not fair. He has spent hours up here at reception with you. Hours. And hours.
Jim: Okay. Okay.
Kevin: No, constantly, like, for years.
Jim: Okay.

Thank God Kevin remembers how much time Jim used to spend at Reception. (Ha!) Don't think we've forgotten about Jim and Pam just because you threw us a bone and had them slightly "friendly" tonight. Friendly is not good enough. Friendly is NOT fighting it out. (Which, by the way, they should so do. Pam needs to yell.) Friendly is not making out. You see where I'm going with this, right? Move. Forward.

Now.

I saw an interview with BJ, where he said it might seem like they've dropped the Jim/Pam thing for a while, but they most definitely haven't. They know how important it is, everyone's aware of it's impact, etc.

I just like to remind myself of that every now and then.

Must go. You guys watch out for carpal tunnel this week.

P.S. (Please tell me that wasn't Nickelback in the Heroes commercial.)

Shun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say I love your blog. I heard about it over on LiveJournal and it seems you are just as freakish about The Office (and just tv in general) as I am. Keep up the good (and funny) work! :D

Anonymous said...

i think you probably like love actually just as much as Kelly.....lol. Great Blog!!