Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Somebody's watching me...

The big eye doesn't occupy much of my TV viewing time. I catch Cold Case, CSI or CSI: Miami (solely to see David Caruso remove his sunglasses and NOT look at someone...) when I can, but they're not regulars on my list. A few months ago, I watched the first season of How I Met Your Mother and really liked it, so I'm planning to get number two when it hits DVD and catch up in time for season 3. Gotta have something to watch before Heroes...

Ok, side note: My husband is literally jumping up and down over something that just happened in the Suns game. I swear he'd make out with Steve Nash if he could...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you're an occasional Cold Case fan. I really like that show. My favorite part is that they use music from the year of the case. I also really want Lily to hook up with Detective Valance.