Saturday, October 20, 2007

I declare... BANKRUPCY!

The Office
4x04: Money
QUOTES

Michael: Steak! Where’s my steak!

Michael: Get me Armani.
Pam: A suit?
Michael: On the phone.
Pam: Like the main company number because I’m gonna have to call information.
Michael: Where’s Armani? He’s on the phone. Too slow. You’re not going to Paris. I’m so much better than you.

Pam: He’s watching Million Dollar Baby. He’s gonna try to kill me.

Michael: At the end of my life, when I’m sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No, I’m going to be thinking about how many friends I have, and my children, and my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well money-wise.

Dwight: Schrute Farms. Guttentag. How can I help you?

Dwight: We make our own mattresses that don’t conform to the traditional sizes. Closest would be twin.

Jim: Hey Dwight.
Dwight:
None of your business, Jim.
Jim:
You running a Bed and Breakfast?
Dwight:
It is not a B & B.

Dwight: Agrotourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. It consists of tourists, coming to a farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast.

Jim: Does the Department of Health know about this?
Dwight: I am not telling you anything. Permits are pending.

Pam: Hello, I’m looking for a room.
Dwight: Okay. This is a misuse of company phones.

Jan: Why don’t you just pretend that you have a car?

Dwight: I was recently scrubbing my room of memories and I didn’t see it there.

Jim: What do you got going on tonight?

Michael: You wouldn’t understand. It’s a secret.
Jim: I wouldn’t understand, or it’s a secret?
Pam: You wouldn’t understand, Jim. It’s a secret.

Pam: The Beets Motel.
Jim: The Beets Motel? That is… wow.
Pam: Thank you.
Pam: The Embassy Beets. Radish Inn.
Jim: How are you doing this?

Michael: I took this second job kind of as a hobby.

Dwight: We have three rooms, each with a different theme.
Pam: What are the themes?
Dwight: America, irrigation, and night time.
Pam: Irrigation.
Jim: Nice.

Dwight: Now then, do you have any special needs or dietary restrictions?
Jim: Yes, we will be requiring a bedtime story.
Dwight: No.
Jim: Not even Harry Potter?

Dwight: As of this morning, we are completely wireless here at Schrute Farms. But as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we’ll get that power back on.

Jim: Mmm, I’d say one in six.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were of being murdered here tonight.

Jim: You know, I just realized, this is Pam’s and my first night away together. I used to play it over in my head and it was just a little bit different. Maybe a nice hotel, or a romantic dinner. Wine. But wine that wasn’t made out of beets. Didn’t think Dwight would be involved at all. And I always imagined less manure. I mean, some manure. Just … less.

Stanley: When I’m at home at night, in my own house, in my sweat streakers and red wine, watching my mystery stories, the last thing I want in the whole Godforsaken world is the voice of Michael Scott.

Michael: Medical school must have cost like $40 or a donkey or something.

Michael: I would have been chief of surgery. Or a cowboy.

Pam: Oh, my God, what century is this?

Dwight: I am better than you have ever been or ever will be.

Michael: Power point, power point, power point.

Michael: And up comes the tool bar. That’s what she said.

Michael: “Estimated time, 12 minutes.” So this should take about five or ten minutes.

Michael: What I do between 5:30pm and 1am is nobody’s business but mine and my other businesses.
Jim: Are you a cocktail waitress?

Michael: Whomever is never actually right.
Jim:
Well, sometimes it’s right.
Creed:
Michael is right. It’s a made up word used to trick students.
Andy:
No, actually, whomever, is the formal version of the word.
Oscar:
Obviously it’s a real word, but I don’t know when to use it correctly.
Michael:
Not a native speaker.
Kevin:
I know what’s right, but I’m not gonna say, because you’re all jerks who didn’t come see my band last night.
Ryan:
Do you actually know which one is correct.
Kevin:
I don’t know.
Pam:
It’s whom when it’s the object of the sentence and who when it’s the subject.
Phyllis:
That sounds right.
Michael:
Well, it sounds right, but is it?
Stanley: How did Ryan use it, as an object?
Ryan:
As an object.
Kelly
: Ryan used me as an object.
Stanley: Is he right about that…
Pam: How did he use it again?
Toby: It was… Ryan wanted Michael, the subject, to explain the computer system, the object, to whomever, meaning us, the indirect object. Which is the correct usage of the word.
Michael: No one asked you anything ever, so whomever’s name is Toby, why don’t you take a letter opener and stick it in your skull.

Pam: What’s up?
Andy:
Me. All night. Dreaming about Angela’s smoking hot body.
Pam:
You’re being gross.
Andy:
Not from a male perspective. You need to set me up with her. I know she told you that she’s looking and she’s totally not responding to my moves.
Pam:
What moves?
Andy
: I have moonwalked past accounting, like, ten times.
Pam: I can’t believe that’s not working. I don’t know if I really see you two together.
Andy: Really? Well, maybe you should look in the smart part of your brain.

Pam: She can be kind of severe.
Andy:
Yeah, and I punched a hole in a wall.
Pam:
That’s right, you did.

Pam: Now that I think about it, Angela and Andy might actually make a good couple. But I couldn’t do that to Dwight. Or Angela. Or Andy.

Michael: Okay, I know what’s going on. You’re talking about Jim and Pam. If they’re having sex. What it looks like, and I think…
Pam:
Michael.

Oscar: Michael, are you having money problems?
Michael
: Monkey problems. No, I’m not having monkey problems.
Oscar: I know you heard me correctly.
Michael: Ohhh, I hate monkeys.

Michael: I don’t have a second job. Maybe I am having an affair with Suzanne Somers.
Pam: Doesn’t Jan have money?
Michael
: I don’t talk to my girlfriend about money. It is rude and unsexual.

Darryl: You need to access your uncrazy side.

Kelly: Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man I have ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they’re thinking. What kind of game is that?

Creed: You don’t go by Monopoly man, that game is nuts. Nobody just picks up “Get out of jail free” cards. Those things cost thousands.
Michael: That is a good point.
Creed
: Bankruptcy, Michael, is nature’s do-over, it’s a clean slate.
Michael: Like a witness protection program.
Creed: Exactly.
Oscar: Not at all.

Michael: I’ve always wanted to be in the witness protection program.

Oscar: Hey, I just wanted you to know, that you can’t just say the word bankruptcy and expect anything to happen.
Michael
: I didn’t say it; I declared it.

Pam: “Table-making never seemed so possible.”

Angela: Nothing fancy or foreign. No bars, no patios, no vegetables. And no seafood.

Jim: Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton? Yeah, I didn’t think I had. Well, it was all about Pam. Yeah, I mean, she was with Roy, and I just couldn’t take it. I mean, I lost it, Dwight. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t concentrate on anything. And then weird stuff, like, food had no taste. So my solution was to move away. It was awful. And it is something that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. And that includes you.

Pam: Jim’s just really passionate about Italian food.

Jim: Yep, I’m very passionate about Italian food. In fact, um, I’m in love with Italian food.

Michael: This is who I am now… a guy on a train with no answers. I hope that can be enough for you.

Michael: Don’t sell your implants, please.

No comments: