Monday, November 12, 2007

Brothers and Sisters: 207

Brothers and Sisters
2x07
36 Hours

There were things I loved and there were things I didn't.

For some reason, as annoyed as I am with the whole rehashing of Justin's addiction storyline, I enjoyed it tonight. I think it was more about the family being together, the dynamic of the Walker's showing up for one another. And Justin falling asleep on Kitty's shoulder was the cutest. Poor Rebecca though. I kept waiting for Justin to call her and apologize, but I guess that will come after he gets over the shakes and vomits.

Saul... well, it's been coming on for a while now. Still not sure whether it's a good move or not, but we shall see. I am interested to see whether or not he was just in love with one man, or if it's his overall preference because honestly, I don't want the Holly storyline from last season - and the numerous discussions of other women - to be chalked up to a cover - it's been done and it's just not as interesting.

As for Robert's little white lie to Kitty about wanting to have kids... not a good idea.

Next family issue: Just in time for his miraculously non-depressed wife to come home, everyone learns Tommy's a cheater. (GRRRRR.)

No comments: