Wednesday, June 13, 2007

You might like The Office if...

If you're a fan of The Office and keep up with Office Tally - or various other sites - you know about the documentary seat18b has been working on for her film class. Perhaps you've seen some of her other videos like Just Schrute It, It's Gettin' Hot in Here: Scranton Style, The Office Heroes or, my personal favorite, An Office Christmas. Everybody loves her work, including the cast and crew of The Office, who have pushed to get some of her stuff put on the DVDs!! Don't know about you, but that's pretty frakin' cool.

Anywhooo... the documentary. She gathered footage from 25 different MySpacers (including Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration) who filmed themselves at home, at work, etc. talking about their love of all things Office. It's called FANDOMICITY and it's finally finished - totally awesome and very... Office. And I don't say that just because my husband and I are in it. What? Did I not mention that part before? I'm not kidding. We really are... but nevermind us, because there's too many other people in there spreading the funny, fan love. (Look out for a tiny Granger cameo.)

Fandomicity Preview


Want to see it all?
The footage is about 50 minutes long and divided up into 6 parts.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Kudos to seat18b. The girl has talent... and got an A on her project!

*****

And now we resume the "great HOUSE blitz of 2007."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just watched Fandomicity. So good! I loved that Granger's Jim face was in there. I realizied while watching it that I am indeed a Dunderhead. All this time I thought I was just a normal fan.

I can't remember if I already said it, but congrats on moving to California.

Anonymous said...

hee love how seat18b is a reference to john's interview on ellen